VISION AND PLANNING
- Planning and visioning to fulfill the long-term goals of the educators.
- Master planning for the school site to cater to present and future needs.
- Project and program budgeting to achieve your desired design.
- Reflection of the founders’ culture, ethos, and aesthetics in the school design.
- Integrate curriculums with learning methodologies and local influences that create a memorable learning experience for students.
SCHOOL ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- Complete range of architectural services—including site selection, master planning, concept design, schematic design, design development, tender documents, and on-site supervision.
- Develop 3D models for renders and walkthroughs for visualization of your design.
- An extensive range of Landscape and interior design, structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services.
- Design execution entails coordination with various vendors and contractors for building materials and products and periodic inspection on-site along with bill certification of the project till construction completion.
- Selection of materials and fixtures that cater to the needs of the users of the institution.
- Integrating sustainability into every aspect of our design, using
environmentally friendly and innovative materials.
Phase – 1
- Enquiry generated
- Connect with the client and understand the scope of work
- One site visit and fee proposal
- Finalising and signing of agreement
- Understanding of the requirements, curriculum, vision of the school and their goals for next 10 years minimum
Phase – 2
- Documentation and site analysis ( along with technical aspects, location and competition too )
- Formulating the basic guidelines from the information above and our expertise
- Creating a conceptual design with most effective solutions
- Presentation and discussion with the clients (Walkthrough Presentation – can be used for school marketing)
- Fine tuning and finalizing the design
Phase – 3
- Detail drawings
- Material options and finalization
- Preliminary estimate
- Appointment of consultants and generating required drawings
- Calling and finalization of contractors and vendors
Phase – 4
- Start work on site
- Site coordination and Site visits (whatsapp group, cctv cameras on site if required)
- Finishing materials & fixtures selection
- Bill certification
- Completion of project